Junior Sales Executive
(Onsite and/or Remote)
Evocative is looking for professionals to join our team!
Evocative owns and operates secure, compliant, highly available data centers. We are the trusted guardians of our clients Internet Infrastructure.
If you enjoy a growing, fast paced, technical atmosphere where your input is valued, considered and implemented, and if you enjoy learning, being challenged and having fun at the same time, then we are the company for you.
Position Location and Reporting:
– This position could work out of Bay Area or work remotely.
Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications
– Customer comes first mentality
– Manage follow-up, calls-to-action and fulfillment of all in or outbound demand generation programs to increase effectiveness and qualification of leads.
– Act as an evangelist (with sales, prospects and customers)
– Minimum of (1) years of Account Management or Sales of IT Services or related experience preferred
– Proficient in MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
– Team player, collaborative personality, with excellent written communication, oral communication, and time management skills
– Experience in Account Management to include customer retention
– Contact clients and develop client relationships
– Create and update existing customer databases
– Create letters/correspondence, sales documentation, and account management tools
– Occasionally prepare and facilitate standard proposals and documents
– Prepare and coordinate responses to existing clients for contract renewals
– Support channel partner activities, marketing events, and initiatives associated with assigned accounts
– Possess outstanding telephone sales communication skills and presence.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Thrive in a fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change.
Evocative offers competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer Incentive Stock Options plus many other perks. Compensation packages will depend on relevant experience.
Send your resume to:
moc.evitacovenull@sboj with Subject Line: Inside Sales
Absolutely No Phone Calls, we will contact you via email first and schedule a phone interview.