Mid-Senior Level Staff Accountant (Los Angeles, CA)
Evocative is looking for professionals to join our team!
Evocative owns and operates secure, compliant, highly available data centers. We are the trusted guardians of our clients Internet Infrastructure. If you enjoy a growing, fast paced, technical atmosphere where your input is valued, considered and implemented, and if you enjoy learning, being challenged and having fun at the same time, then we are the company for you.
Position Location and Reporting:
· This position will be based out of our Los Angeles, CA offices and will be reporting to the Director of Accounting.
Primary Responsibilities , Qualifications & Experience
· AP/AR, GL, bank reconciliations, collections
· Creating, updating and reconciling all sub-ledgers
· Heavily involved in AP process, purchase order process, monthly close and financial audits
· Manage employee expense processing and reporting
· Assist with maintaining financial spreadsheets and reports
· General filing and other administrative tasks
· Numerous opportunities in other accounting and financial projects
· Positive, upbeat, a self-starter, thrive in a fast growing organization and able to attend to many diverse tasks
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· 1-2 years of full charge accounting experience
· Excellent knowledge of financial modules (AP, AR and GL)
· Can prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent follow-through and eye for detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
· Working knowledge of accounting methods (GAAP knowledge) is a plus
· Previous experience in start-up or technology industry is a plus
· Intacct experience is a plus
Evocative offers competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer Incentive Stock Options plus many other perks. Compensation packages will depend on relevant experience.
Send your resume to:
moc.evitacovenull@sboj with Subject Line: Staff Accountant
Absolutely No Phone Calls, we will contact you via email first and schedule a phone interview